Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Special Book

Happy 21st birthday to Her Majesty!

And special thanks to the following people and their contributions to the very unique, super touching and personalised scrapbook! *so touched... sniff*

Minghui, as the overall coordinator!
Qiao Qing, Minqi and Boonwei, for being the super connectors to all my friends!
Ee Onn too! (He complained to say I left him out. So here this is for my buddy! In Bold too!)

My mum, for trying to keep this under wraps (not difficult.. I'm kinda dense). Love her LOADS! <3
My dad, brother, uncle!

My god didi Yeowsheng! Oh my pig, I'm so glad you're my didi!

Qiao Qi, Qiao Ying: the cutie pie sisters of QQ!

Guoliang and Junliang (is this how I'm getting all the pics we took that day? Send them to me leh!)
Amos, Joanne, William, Xuanchun, Yinru, Caiying, Eeeonn: my very beloved secondary school peepz!

Mr. Leonard Koh, Mr. Quek, Mr. Ng Hwee Kiang, Mr. Sherwin Cheng: the teachers who believed in me!

Jingying, Hannee, Chauking, Linus, Zub, Dhana, Weizhen, Tobias: the crazy bunch of councillors who never say die!

My airen Siewchin!

Janus, Shisi, Chrongmeng the Boss, Kenneth, Chris, Nerb, Renita the Witch, Sikeng: my Laylio clique! How chance have it!

Kane: rotaract brings people together!

Yaohui: mini boss! *salutes*

Labels:

posted by QueenPig @ 11:10 PM

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.