Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Ding Dong, Please Wait Patiently

Yes my piggies dear (or should it be piggy dears?), I know I am lagging in my posts. But I really have alot to say! So, pleasee wait patiently okay?

Speaking of waiting patiently, most Singaporeans really do not have much patience. Take for instance, waiting for the MRT. It is a common sight to see passengers rushing to board the train, especially during peak hours, although the next train will probably arrive in 3 minutes. It is also not unusual to see passengers trying to board the train despite the *hiss*, *snarl* and *bump* of the alighting passengers. You know what I will do if I'm in a particularly bad mood and someone stops me from alighting?

QueenPig: Shiow ah! Shiow ah! (meaning "hot" in Hokkien)
Other Passengers (OP): *continue shuffling in, blocking the way of Her Majesty*
QueenPig: Oh My Pig! You don't know how to read or what?! Kindly let passengers alight first before boarding! *brushes her trotters*

OP: *stares* So rude.
QueenPig: Excuse me, my fellow piggy, would you mind repeating yourself?
OP: Ermz... ermz...
QueenPig: Come my piggy soldiers/piggies soldier, arrest thee! *Muahaha*

Evil right? So better keep out of the way, wait patiently and everyone will have a better time!

Pig out! (^0-0^)

Labels: ,

posted by QueenPig @ 1:09 PM

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.