Friday, July 21, 2006

You know you are blessed...

... when you have great friends like these.

The CS clique (minus a few who're missing, physically)


My first Ubin trip with them on 23/6/06. I know this is very late, but it's still within a month ok? =x

Making our mark without vandalising. See the shark on the cap! =P

Sometimes, I think the Piggod up in heavens loves me to death. Otherwise, why bless me with such luck? I can still remember the first days in school when I stick to the only person I know (Yea, I was kind of determined to be anti-social. Haha.) Then the guess-who's-the-lecturers game got me talking to Jeremy. And for no reason, I started sticking to Renita during lectures. Must have stucked out like a sore thumb in that week.

Take 2, without Si Keng hiding behind the bicycle seat.

Turning point could have been the bbq when we played indian poker. I was then, still determined to be anti-social. *shrugs* But how to be, when you're surrounded with such angels? ^-^

Kenneth, the aspiring artist(e). A photo of him taking an artistic photo.


Nice Guy Si Keng with Good Boss Chrong Meng trying to act beng.


Mummy Renita ruling us... on her rock pedestal.

Weiyi hugging the rock wall while looking like she's flushing the toilet.

Serves Boss right. Who tell him to take a video of Coporal Weiyi in the unglam pose.

Old Woman Shisi and me sharing the cake. 23 is for her, not me.

Thanks guys and girls! You know you rock, so I shan't say more. *wInK*

Labels:

posted by QueenPig @ 2:58 PM

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.