Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Innocent Question 19

What the obsession with vulgarities?

If society is supposed to advance, why do we still do this... spouting uneducated and uncivilised words? Or am I wrong all along?

My buddy tells me it's an expression of frustration. But hey! "Fuck" doesn't mean anything else other than "having sex", in a crude way! Neither does "tmd" solve any problem! Cute QQ's friend said all vulgarities were substituted with 臭鸡蛋. But at least it just means rotten eggs.

Yes, I'm anal. Never say vulgarities in front of me (and definitely not aimed at me) 'cos I'll just look down on you. Not to mention banish (bleah, you may have a chance to come back if you humour me enough) you from Piggidom. :P

P.S. I mistook a tube top as an undie yesterday at my school bazaar. Alicia laughed and laughed and laughed... ("Who wears an undie like this? Cover what?")

Labels:

posted by QueenPig @ 11:51 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.