Thursday, August 30, 2007

My Favourite MO

Hehe... The quiz was quite alright, in my opinion. MO (the nickname I'm going him, since there's a M around already) is darn cute! Guess what he did?

"If you have finished the quiz, you can leave it at your desk and leave now." Wah, I sit there stone for so freaking long, staring at him using the computer, and THEN he tells me that I can actually leave after completing.

And when I'm already out of the class...

"This is a open-book quiz." Double wah, he said that when he was collecting the quizzes! More than half the class is already gone!

Darn cute right? I still heart him loads.

P.S. I wonder if he is straight... and if he is married... :x

Labels: , , ,

posted by QueenPig @ 2:01 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.