Friday, November 02, 2007

It's (Half) Confirmed

Well, the timing is out.

If I'm to go Shanghai successfully, I will need to reach the airport at 0630-0730 on 7th Jan 2008. Which means, I'll leave Singapore on the night of 6th Jan 2008.

Hurray! I can count down (although counting down at China will be a refreshing experience) in Singapore! :D

Quick! Book me in advance yea?! I wanna meet my friends before flying!

Note: Some company (not sure if it's SSIC - which is what I think I heard - or ICG, the parent company of PMG) called me from China to ask for a phone interview! They're supposed to call back today, but I have yet to receive their call! Should I call back to China?

Labels: , ,

posted by QueenPig @ 4:39 PM

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.