Thursday, October 25, 2007

Innocent Question 70

Why do we assume that humans are heterosexual by default?

Biological reasons like reproduction doesn't prove anything to me. They can simply be there, for reproduction. Just because our standards are love = reproduce doesn't mean everyone is like this by default.

I think there is a high possibility that we are bisexual by default.

Imagine this:
We are all born bisexual. However, we are nurtured to be heterosexuals. Society dictates that most of us should be hetereosexual. In fact, society seems to hint that we should like only one sex.

Sounds possible right?

So, if we are bisexual by default, it is societal pressures that drive us to be heterosexuals. Why then should we frown upon gays/lesbians?

I'm sure I'm not lesbian, but how can I be sure that I'm not lesbian? Just like I have yet to meet the ONE guy, perhaps I have yet to meet that ONE girl to sweep me off my feet?

*ponders*

Labels:

posted by QueenPig @ 12:20 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.