Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Feeling of Hyperventilating

Guess what?

I SAW MO TODAY!

I was walking out of the CATI lab to take the lift when I saw MO with another guy, also waiting for the lift.

Then I did the stupidest thing ever.

I turned and walked toward the benches where Jingshi and girls are. Shit. I'm too excited to take the same lift with him!

C'mon, who can resist MO? Him and his Prince Charming white pants, cool polo and gorgeous shades!

As I was busy hyperventilating, the lift came and there he disappeared!

So fast! But it made my day! Heck my stupidity. What if he talked to me in the lift; what if he don't recognise me; what if...

Anyway, I was super cui today, so it's kinda a good thing that I never enter the lift with him (he'll never get to wrinkle his nose at my hall tee and shorts). :P

YIPEE! *dances around*

P.S. I'm sure I'll take Advanced Statistics in Year 4!

Labels: , , , ,

posted by QueenPig @ 4:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.