Thursday, May 15, 2008

Psychic, time-travel or mere gibberish?

Remember my previous post on the 'predictions' made by a woman in future?

Apparently, it's a guy named John Titor, not a woman. He's from 2036, not 2030. And he said U.S. will be divided into 5 parts, with much internal strife.

Read more! Here're some links:

John Titor's Official Website
In the forums
Wikipedia knows everything!

And once again, peace! ^^

With sun rays on my shoulders,
And morning breeze in my hair.
With little raindrops on my palms,
And birds singing for my ears.
With sand between my toes,
And rainbows within reach.
With all these I want to keep,
And so I pray for world peace.

Labels: , , ,

posted by QueenPig @ 1:35 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.