Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Blood and nose

I was clearing my nose of mucus (what? QueenPig needs to clear her nose like you too!) yesterday when I notice there's little 'clots' of blood.

Is this normal?
I suspect it's related to the knock given by dearie Pey Lun last Saturday. Shall see if I notice them again.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a totally different note, some of you told me that there're weird 'notices', banners and forbidden areas on my blog. Where are they? Do they change place? What's on them?

Someone teach me how to remove them~ >.<

Labels: , ,

posted by QueenPig @ 11:34 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.