Monday, May 05, 2008

The Great B

Dear B,

The place you are at is beautiful, I believe. Thank you for discovering that world, as well as teaching us how to get there. But the road there is long and arduous - I'm still working hard in that direction. I can, and I know that one day I'll be home with you.

I know I shouldn't ask this of you, B, but I think I need more guidance this year than the years before. If possible, please help me with the wisdom and effort to overcome the difficulties I am facing and will face. There are thing, places, and more importantly, people that I know I should not desire and long as strongly for. Yet, it is so difficult to let go.

I have the awareness, I think, and I am putting in the effort, albeit seemingly insufficient now. All I need is a little more mindfulness, a little reminder now and then to be strong. Can I ask this of you, B?

Maybe you would say that all these in my life now, good and bad, are results and cumulations from my past efforts, but I still want to say a big "thank you".

Thank you, B, for finding the way, teaching the way selflessly, and making me aware. Thank you, B, for letting me appreciate what I have around me better.

Tough obstacles in my path are opportunities to exercise my effort.

Spiteful people in my path are chnces to practise my mindfulness.

Losing, or possibly losing - are they training detachments?

Dear B, I wish you are here with me. Actually, I know you are always around. Where the great Truth and Wisdom are, I see you too.

So dear B, I want to say I love you. But in love is desire, involvement and attachment. Thus, instead, I respect you.

For the Great B, this is dedicated to you.

With great respect,
QueenPig

P.S. For a clear mind, thank you.
P.P.S. Hope there's blogspot and internet at 'paradise', unlike China. ^^

Labels: ,

posted by QueenPig @ 11:39 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.