Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Busy!

I know I haven't been blogging as much as I should. There's tons of photos (Wuxi, Botanical gardens, Nanjing etc) and I have no idea which to put up. Plus, I have quite a number of reports due! *pulls hairs*

Bear with the lack of updates and pictures for now! I will *soon* sort and post them up! So, for the moment, here's three night pictures I took at Nanjing!


What's new - dragons again!

We don't get to see bright neon lights everywhere like this in Singapore, do we?


You can't see from the picture, but it's raining. That's prolly why the reflections in the water aren't very clear.

For your information, these are taken with my point-and-shoot Canon Ixus 55! :D

Till then,
QueenPig

Labels: , , ,

posted by QueenPig @ 12:42 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.