Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dog shit

I was at 西藏南路 metro station to change from Line 4 to Line 8 on my way to work this morning, but I smelt dog shit the moment I stepped into the Line 8 boundaries.

I looked around, wondering if it's only me, or if others smelt it too. Everyone else walked on. Nobody (except me) was pinching their noses.

And silly me. Guess what I did?

-
-
-
-
-

I thought I stepped on doggie poo unknowingly in the train. So I sat down and checked my shoes, but didn't find anything. I even smelt my jacket and looked at my butt and legs area of my jeans lah!

Somebody sat down beside me. Fearing that I am emitting the smell, I walked far far away. I was totally embarrassed!

But of course, the mysterious dog shit smell disappeared when I was in the train.

*totally paranoid*

Labels: , , , ,

posted by QueenPig @ 9:58 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.