Monday, May 05, 2008

Guest Blogger - The Mysterious 'Dear'

I was told by my dear to guest blog on her blog so here it is..

I think it would be better to talk about US.. hahaha..

First and foremost, I need to clarify that this woman is not my girlfriend so people who admire/love/like her don’t go on hunting for my head after reading this because I know she has got many 暗恋者 and we have nothing going on.

I get to know my dear when I was in my 1st year of my university life. I was a direct 2nd year student and I was a blur bloop then. I met her at the annual Hall 7 JCRC election and we have been talking to each other ever since. We somehow were able to click and had many to talk about whenever we see each other ever since (we seldom get to bump into each other as she is a 南方人 and I am a 北方人).

It was at the beginning of my 2nd year of my university life that we got closer. Coincidentally, she was a programmer sub committee of my friend and I was a programmer. I was really impressed by the way she worked then haha. And that year’s orientation camp was a success and we had a very good team of programmer committees and sub committees who helped one another without hesitation. From then on we started to keep in contact through MSN and SMS even though I have moved out of hall 7 (ironically).

As of how she became my dear, I actually forgot already :p . And don’t ask me why I never go after her… haha because I tried but failed already WAHAHAH! : x

About my dear, hmm.. She’s bubbly, chatty and someone whom you really can share problems with. Whenever I am troubled with something, it never fails to catch her eye la. And I have no choice but to tell her :p hah. Thanks dear..

Labels:

posted by QueenPig @ 9:09 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.