Friday, August 08, 2008

Taped and disjointed

There are some things I want to write about, but I can't.

Some thoughts, some feelings, if you know about them, you might be shocked. But it's not always I feel this way, and they may not accurately portray what kind of person I am.

I have no idea when I start to have things I don't/can't/shouldn't tell others. I have no idea why I'm feeling so stressed up, so... pent up, and so... pendulating.

The peace over-ridden by fear - but fear doesn't serve to be my motivation.

I feel like an over-stretched rubber band.

Maybe I need help. Maybe, just maybe I'm already no longer on the brink of insanity.

'Cos I already am.

P.S. I think it's that me trying to hide in the shell, alone, again. Any help will be brutally rejected, even though unintentionally. To you, I say sorry...

Labels:

posted by QueenPig @ 12:33 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.