Thursday, December 21, 2006

Old and Frail

I got a taste of what it feels like to be old and frail.

Look at the weird slope of my chin. Ignore the bad skin, can? :/


While playing floorball for fun before the match starts, I fell and tripped when Zak tackle me. I fell forward and hit my knees and chin on the floor. My first thought: blood? Luckily, there's no blood.

Who tell the lousy, no ball sense me to play?

Painful.. look at the orh ceh! There's a small cut/scratch too!

To add on to the pain, I think there's something wrong with the mattress or pillow at home. I'm having a super bad backache now.

Gonna fit myself fit; don't wanna end up THAT frail when I grow old! Prevention is better than cure! Perfect exercise: Sleep, roll in mud. ^-^

Labels: , , ,

posted by QueenPig @ 11:56 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.