Thursday, January 17, 2008

Surprise!

Woo hoo! Thanks to dearest Janus, I'm able to blog! 真不愧是天才!

So, I arrived in Shanghai safely. So, I settled down pretty comfortably. So, I started work this week.

More updates? Sure! Wait till I'm more free ok? Then I'll show you pictures of my home in Shanghai, some places I visited (not much of tourist attractions, 'cos I went shopping for the stay last week).

Oh, did I mention that I saw SNOW? Woo hoo... It merely snowed lightly. And it's nothing beautiful or romantic; it's just... exciting. Haha...

Raining here is nothing like raining in Singapore. Rain here comes in the form of drizzle. Sometimes, the weather is so cold the raindrops came down as ice flakes. Sometimes, the wind is so strong, the raindrops just flew away. :)

I *heart* Shanghai! But I find winter a tad depressing. :x

Edit: Blah... The ice flakes I talked about turns out to be SNOW. So bimbotic... I even walked in the snow without knowing it! I was wondering how come the raindrops are white and stick to my jacket. -_-

Stop laughing.

Labels: , ,

posted by QueenPig @ 10:03 AM

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.