Thursday, December 27, 2007

Scarily Emo

I was in the train on my way to meet my friends. I dozed off a little.

You know, those kind of sleep that is not deep. The kind that has your brains whizzing, but the physical body motionless?

Ya, I was in that kind of sleep. It suddenly dawned on me that I'll be gone in about 10 days.

I teared. For some reason, I got emo.

I think the trip to Shanghai is not scary. The thought of change is scary.

I'm afraid of going and returning. I'm afraid that the people I love will be upset and I can't be there for them. I'm afraid that relationships and feelings will change.

But I'm brave. And I will have faith.

Labels: ,

posted by QueenPig @ 2:39 AM

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.