Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm Amazed

I'm always amazed by people who are able to put themselves above all other things or people.

Like how Cute QQ says she's motivated by the SELF. Like how some people can fight to death with others for something. Like how some people can scheme and live against their consciences to achieve what they want.

I can't.

I have no self.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Given any situation within my control and means, I will readily give up some personal luxury to help others.

Like, if I have the time to finish my job a little earlier so you can better plan your time, I'll do it. Like, if you need to complete a survey, I'll do it. Like, if you need someone to give you a wake up cal, I'll do it.

Personal achievements, material comforts and luxuries all, are but nothing. They can't be there forever. Forever keeps changing. They keep changing too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm growing doubts. I'm getting disappointed in human beings.

I know I shouldn't let the few unenlightened souls on the earth affect me, but oh, how selfish they are.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STOP! All these negative thoughts! You sow the seeds of negative thoughts and you breed more negative thoughts!

*change focus*

Thank Piggy God for my DLL and other friends for support. QueenPig is super blessed! ^^

Labels: ,

posted by QueenPig @ 1:07 AM

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.