Sunday, December 02, 2007

Innocent Question 77

How comfortable are you with physical space?

I'm uncomfortable if people I don't know stand within an arms length of me. It's like, I can sense their presence and it irks me. That's why I don't like to go to crowded places alone.

On the other hand, I'm totally comfortable if the person is someone I know. In fact, he/she can stand shoulder to shoulder and it'll be okay. Why??

Singapore is aiming to have a population of 6 million. I think it's already way too overcrowded now. If there're 6 million people, I think I'll lock myself at home and never step out again!

Alternatively, I can go befriend more people. ^^

Labels:

posted by QueenPig @ 11:19 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.