Sunday, November 18, 2007

Randomness

It must be the exams! I'm getting totally random!

1. I HEART JAY! I wanted to tahan and listen to his new album only after the exams... but I couldn't hold my enthusiasm! Oh no... I'm hooked~ Super thanks to Cute QQ and Chris for pei-ing me to spend my Sembawang voucher!

Speaking of Sembawang, the branch at Century Square is no longer there! I was only being anti-social for a month (projects, no choice), and the whole TAMPINES MALL and CENTURY SQUARE changed so much! Feel like mountain tortoise... so friends, please date me out after 23rd okay?

2. I saw MO last Thursday while discussing Statistics in school. Again, I'm in cui clothes. I think next time I must wear cui cui, but bring nice clothes. When I see him, I'll be Superman/Spiderman/Batman and change super quickly.

Anyway, MO was in a navy shirt and jeans... Sexy! I think he's going clubbing! :X

3. Cute QQ and I are going to be roomies for one more week only! *wails*

But we have a pact! Next time she'll bring her kids to my house, throw the kids into a room, kick the hubbies out and we'll sleep together again! ^^

4. I have an affinity with cockroaches! And it sucks! Even Cute QQ asked why I'm always the first to see a cockroach.

I suspect that the cockroaches of the world are in cahoots! The alliance has a mission: Scare QueenPig. Why else will they always pop out of nowhere and scare the crown off my head?

5. I concluded that I'm emo. When I laugh, I can laugh like nobody's business. When I start crying, I can't stop. And I am like a pendulum swinging between these two extremes.

Oh wait. I can actually be both at the same time. :/

Well, for some reason or another, I think I'm feeling rather insecure right now. Yes - no; go - stop; agree - disagree; laugh - cry; like - dislike. It's a wonder how my heart and brain can tahan all these nonsense. Maybe I should just stop thinking, wait for money to drop from the sky and do my best.

6. I'm thinking of alot of people. The councillors, secondary school mates, JC first three month mates, university mates, club people. And within each group I miss specific people, regardless if I see them every other day or I haven't seen them for ages.

It feels like the end of world is coming and I wanna do everything. Why?

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by QueenPig @ 1:39 PM

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.