Friday, November 16, 2007

Lost

I dreamt a very weird dream.

I was in a shopping mall with my friends. My phone rang, I picked up and it was my supposedly 'boyfriend'. Happily, I told where I am and he came to meet me. Apparently, he was supposed to be close to me, but when I see him, I have the 'I think I know you for a while only' feeling.

(Anyway, this guy was someone I don't know in real life. He's tall, average-looking, bubbly, and I think he's a badminton player of sort.)

For some reason that I cannot fathom, I left my friends alone and wandered off with him. We had dinner and was chatting gleefully when I suddenly stood up and walked to a nearby sports shop. Again, this is something I'll never do in real life.

I remember myself staring at some red Converse shoes, selling at $68 to $98. Obviously, my 'boyfriend' noticed my weird behavior and came over to snap me out of my trance. He then pulled me into the shop, hand in hand, through the wild maze of badminton rackets. All I could see then were rackets and more rackets.

Suddenly, everything stopped (don't ask how it happened. I have no idea). We walked out of the shop. He received a call, listening intently. When he hung up, he explained that he have something important to attend to and asked me to go home myself.

The problem is, I have absolutely no idea where we are! He ignored my fears, picked me up by the waist and kiss me goodbye. I was shocked. Firstly, I didn't felt close to him at all and he gave all kind of intimate nonsense (but quite sweet la, haha!). Secondly, how can he leave me behind?

The fear was very real. He suddenly disappeared, leaving me stuck in the shopping mall. I could only stand there and everything started spinning...

Can anyone decipher this dream for me? I feel a bit lost even after I woke up. :(

Labels:

posted by QueenPig @ 9:19 AM

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.