Monday, November 19, 2007

I'm in love!

I super duper HEART Jay's new album, On the Run. I heart it so much that I replay it so many times Cute QQ is irritated!

No choice, if I stop spinning the tracks, I will start humming. I played it so much that Cute QQ actually hummed the tune unconsciously. She went crazy and banged her head on the wall! Ha!

I love Jay! Have I said that already?

QueenPig: I love this song!
Cute QQ: Which song of Jay do you not love?
QueenPig: ^^


QueenPig: My favourity song!
Cute QQ: How many favourites do you have?
QueenPig: ^^

Labels: ,

posted by QueenPig @ 12:43 PM

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.