Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Vesak 2008!

On this important day, I will be reminded of the Great B who attained enlightenment and entered the final journey into Nirvana.

On this important day, I welcome Buddhism with double the open hearts and contentment.

On this important day, I pray for all who are suffering, for them to be relieved from the cycle of suffering.

On this important day, as well as every other day, I strive to praise the Great B in my action, speech and thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interestingly, I found this while surfing around Wikipedia. It's about the physical characteristics of the Buddha, specifically, 32 signs of the Great B.

<3

Labels: , ,

posted by QueenPig @ 12:09 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.