Thursday, September 14, 2006

24/7

24 hours a day is not enough for me!

I need way way way more than that. There's so much to do, and everything seems to come all at once!

Then again, I'm enjoying what I'm doing. The drawback is that I'm suffering from sleep deficiency. How? I need at least 8 hours of sleep a day, but I am getting less than that!

Oh wait... If there's 24 hours a day, I'll suffer from lack of energy! So ya.. I need boundless energy to last me more than 24 hours a day, and yet allow me to be able to fall asleep.

Women. We're so hard to please, aren't we?

Labels: ,

posted by QueenPig @ 8:26 PM

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.