Friday, September 01, 2006

Give me Money.

I'm suddenly a poorer girl.

I have one less tuition student, one that pays well. One that I believe he can improve with time. One that I'm unwilling to give up.

But how? His dad gave up, and decided to send him to a tuition agency, everyday. I doubt he'll be able to cope there. And, everyday? Is that how parents educate their children nowadays? In my time, I didn't even had one tuition. My parents must have saved a darn lot of money.

Back to the point, I'm very much poorer. I need MONEY. Or a job.

So, if you have any tuition lobangs (or temporary jobs lobang, like selling drinks at some events), do tell me! Post a comment. My forte is Mathematics at Secondary level. All the students I taught improved. Some from fail to B3, others better. :)

Last words?

At times like this, I hate being poor.

Labels:

posted by QueenPig @ 12:27 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.