Sunday, August 06, 2006

Of sharks, bananas and bunnies

The good things in life often happen when you least expect them to.

Like how I wished I need not go for UOC because I don't really know anyone there.

Like how I wished I can skip Hall FOC because I felt tired.

But I enjoyed myself. I made new friends, and great ones at that. I got closer to friends whom I didn't get to before.

So with all the blindfolds cutting (thanks to Ivan, for his Ben and Jerry's ice cream - my first) and ti ti tititi shark attacks, I survived both orientations.

Not without a bad sun burnt. I'm peeling on my forearms even though I applied sun block (not everytime though).

Really, thanks to everyone who made UOC '06 and Survivor a success. See you peepz around in school! ^-^

Labels:

posted by QueenPig @ 4:12 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.