Thursday, August 31, 2006

It doesn't pay to get involved

Especially in relationship issues.

When you are the middle person, what do you do? Get A to understand B's point of view and B to understand A's, right?

Now, what happens if A can understand B, but B seems to never get A?

Explain? Sure, but what if, and I stresses what if, B still doesn't seems to get A?

You know what I'll do? It's none of my freaking business. Being the Queen of Piggidom (hehe, in case you have forgotten), it is busy enough. I definitely don't need to spend my time on someone who doesn't appreciate the efforts.

So much for being concerned. I actually thought it's because of anger that drove the words "It's none of your business" out the first time. Although they didn't come the second time, it's EQUALLY BAD.

For goodness sake, the person who need reflecting is YOU. Yes, you, if you know who you are.

Stop thinking that you are always correct. Freaking wake up and look who's actually concerned enough to shake you. Look at the very persons you have complained.

OPEN YOUR FREAKING EYES AND LOOK.

Yea, I bet you're still thinking that there's nothing wrong with you. If you're really thinking that way, and that I don't understand you, sorry to say, I give up. I'll still accept you as you are, my buddy, but don't come complaining to me or ask me to pass information. My communication skills will not be opened to be tapped on.

Thanks for listening to my ranting. Just feeling darn pissed. And I suspect I'm more pissed with myself for being pissed than I'm pissed with my buddy for pissing me. Wow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a question! Who is shadow? Hi shadow, do I know you? You've been shadowing my blog! ^-^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note to my CS friends: Voting Day for By-Elections is tomorrow, at the CS benches. Do come down and give support! See you there! (^0-0^)

Labels:

posted by QueenPig @ 9:11 PM

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.