Friday, October 27, 2006

The Robber

I narrated this story to Cute QQ and she says it's funny... which I don't think so. But well, it's kinda stupid. :x
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My neighbour stairs, Alvin was in a tutorial room while I am in hall. We were talking to each other via MSN on the laptops.

Alvin: Eh.. I go toilet. Help me look after the laptop okay?
QueenPig: ?! How?
Alvin: If I get disconnected, call me immediately. 'Cos it means that someone is stealing my laptop!
QP: Okay! :D

Moments later...
QP: Hi robber. If you are seeing this laptop and thinking of stealing it, think again. 'Cos I will call the owner who is in the toilet, and he will run out and chase after you. Meaning, you will get caught. So, you better not steal this laptop because even if you do, you wouldn't succeed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Funny meh?

My friend has a weird sense of humour.

Labels:

posted by QueenPig @ 12:07 AM

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.