Thursday, December 28, 2006

And I Cried

'Cos he died.

I had a terrible dream where I couldn't stop crying.

It was a dream very much like a drama serial. My parents were still my parents. My little bro went missing, and was replaced by a sister. And I'm married. Guess who's my sister and husband?
Sister: Priscelia Chan 曾诗梅


Husband: Terence Cao 曹国辉


I know it's absurd, but so what? Anyway, Terence Cao didn't appear in the dream at all (he appeared in the earlier sequel).

He died.

For one reason or another, I was trying very hard not to cry. In the end, I couldn't take it any longer and ran into the bedroom to cry my hearts out. I cried so hard and so long, I can actually feel the sadness and grieve pour out. I can feel the heart-wrenching pain even after I wake up. In fact, I can faintly feel the pain now.

Priscelia Chan and parents were at a lost. Then out of the blue, some people appeared in the living room and I have to come out to greet them.

They were here for a Christmas get-together. But at the dining table, I could feel the tears welling up as I stare at the empty seat beside me, matching the emptiness inside me. Dashed back into the bedroom to cry (don't ask me why it's the bedroom and not the washroom. btw, the bedsheets were pink). On the way in, I saw 4 numbers, akin to the unit numbers.

7-145. Anyone wanna buy 4D?

Back to dreams... I woke up crying. :(

P.S. Before I had this sad sad dream, I had another dream with the same 'cast'. I can't remember what happened in detail, but we were happily at some shopping mall. I think I thought Terence Cao was my older brother (remember my wish for a older brother?) and Priscelia Chan was his wife. Haha...

Can dreams continue after you wake up? Hm...

Labels: , ,

posted by QueenPig @ 5:38 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.