Thursday, September 20, 2007

I Survived

I survived the lack of sleep for the past 3 weeks.

I survived the projects and deadlines. And I think I survived them well.

I survived the mixed feelings and massive amount of emotions that swirl in me during this 3 weeks.

What doesn't kill only makes you stronger. How true is this; I feel so much more contented, like I've grown so much, learnt so much.

Tuesday was MO's last lesson with us! *sob* How... I need motivation for statistics class. I don't wanna sit in the front row now that he's gone! 2 weeks later, he'll be coming in with a NEW TUTOR (whom I doubt will be as charming as MO. How can anyone be any more charming?). That will be the last time he's coming in for class!

*sweat* I must find ways to contact him! Act stupid, bombard his email with questions! Argh... anything!

Labels: , , ,

posted by QueenPig @ 2:54 PM

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.