Monday, January 21, 2008

我可爱的同事

Hee... Here's a picture of my team and I at PMG Asia. Although technically speaking, I'm working with the two person standing beside me. ^^

Work has been pleasant so far. It's just the first week, and I'm not rushing things. A little task or two here and there; I'm learning as much as possible. Thanks for the helpful colleagues.

Anyway, my pet phrase here is “有什么事需要我帮忙吗?”

Lunch time is at 12 noon. There're quite a few eateries near my workplace selling cheap and nice food. Despite saying this, I'm missing my char kway tiao, nasi lemak, carrot cake, hokkien prawn mee (the one here taste like they used sea water to cook it), hao jian...
Will be broke when I go back. How to eat all these? Ay... date me for supper and treat me leh! (hee, so bhb, ask for treat.)

Labels: , ,

posted by QueenPig @ 11:29 AM

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.