Monday, January 21, 2008

Farewell

6th January 2008

My flight was at 1 a.m., yet my family and friends tried their best to come and send me off. Thank you very much, dear all. I really appreciated it. :)


My beloved Daddy and Mummy can't bear to see me away for 6 months.



But hey, they know I'm going to have the experience of my life, a whaling good time! :P


I super HEART my mummy! Sealed it with a kiss!

I HEART my daddy too! Take care okay? Remember to eat your medicine. Eat food that's lightly flavoured; skip the oil, salt, sugar!


My four buddies-until-cannot-buddies friends! We've been hanging around since secondary school. Counting the years has become so hard! Soon, we'll need 2 pair of hands! ^^

The 3 of us can always be seen hanging around each other in secondary school! Well, even though we're studying different courses now, we still care about each other. Sisters yea? *hug*

Not coincidentally, this little chilli padi (aka Cute QQ) is my roomie for 2.5 years! (My daddy is trying to be funny behind.)
Left to right: Siew Chin (aka 爱人), Her Majesty, Tortiz (who is always right)
These girls rock socks! Despite not meeting up as often as we want to, I can always depend on them to be around. *muack muack, even if you don't want my kisses!*
This is Yihan, my 'daddy'! Super zai guy. But super sad. As much as this was a farewell for me, it was also the farewell between the two of us. The smartie pants going away for studies for 6 years! SIX YEARS LEH DADDY! I'm only gone for SIX MONTHS! You'll be gone long before I return to Singapore! :( Better take care there okay! Anything can call, MSN, email, skype me!
Hoho... This is my 'hubby'. Our 'love' started during the video shoot for my speech project. Hubby, being the super nice guy that he is, helped even though I only saw him ONCE (and I didn't really speak to him during that ONE meeting).
So, even though you weren't specially here to send me off, thanks ar! ^^ If you get a new robot wife when I'm back, I'll make sure you become history!

Hee... My hall friends! We lived in the same block last year. Found everything I need here: love, concern, care, happiness, spontaneity...

Last but not least, Mini Boss. Thanks for all those free lifts! Hur hur... Don't worry kayz, I wouldn't box you for real. ^^
Thanks all for coming! *bow* Love ya peepz! Words can't express how much I missed all of you so far! We shall meet up! I WILL BE BACK!

Labels: , ,

posted by QueenPig @ 11:06 PM

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.