Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Taggy Quiz

Thanks to my beloved mortal, Jinhua, here's my first taggy quiz... >.<

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules of the Taggy Quiz:

A] People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

B] Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people. Here are my answers:

#1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
That will depends on who the 3rd party is. But whether or not the 3rd party is someone I know, no chances will be given; a break-up is inevitable.

#2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
Eh... my dreams are fictional. It'll be pretty scary if they really come true!

#3. What will your dream wedding be like?
Large garden will a soft breeze blowing gently. Simple affair without sharks' fin soup or abalone. Basically, it's a garden wedding with buffet and champagne. Plenty of fun and laughter! ^^

#4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Yes and no.

#5. What's your ideal lover like?
Someone whose flaws I can live with, someone who understands me without me saying much. Actually, someone whom I love. :P

#6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone ?
Loving someone. Double blessings if requited.

#7. How long do you intend to wait for someone u really love?
This is a weird question!
If that person haven't appear, I'll wait till he appears (since true love is worth waiting for)!
If he's around and single, I'll wait till I make him mine!
If he's around and attached/married/gay, then I wouldn't even bother loving him lah!


#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
See above. I wouldn't like someone who doesn't like me first. And if he's attached (not to me) and still likes me, he's automatically out of consideration. Unfaithfulness is intolerable.

#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Loads. I think I lost my laughter, innocence and optimism somewhere. At some point in time, when I look back at this, I hope I find them back.

#10. What do you want most in life?
Home, family and love pretty sums up everything.

#11. Is being tagged fun?
Yes and no.

#12. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
Still young, maybe with kids (either own or adopted, which will still be own). As for career, I hope it's something to do with PR, or research. And hopefully, I can somehow contribute back to the society in terms of community involvement.

#13. Who is the current most important person to you?
Mum.

#14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Smart, good in Chinese, caring friend, wonderful mortal and a deep thinker.

#15. Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
I used to think married and poor would be my choice. But I think single and rich is so much more attainable.

#16. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be?
Need I say more? A piglet, of course!

#17. What are one of those things which you would prefer not to do?
Regret; knowing things that you don't want to know; have too much time on hand.

#18. What kind of person do u think u are?
I'll like to think that I'm independent. And yes, I do think I have alot of love to give and share around. ^^

#19. What do you define as a bad day?
When nothings seems right and not even chocolates and bubble tea can make my day better. Oh, and when I constipate and suffer from lack of sleep (i.e. this means less than 8 hours of sleep. 10 hours optimum).

#20. If you have to choose between love (as in boy-girl relationships) and friendship, what would it be?
Sad to say, I'll choose none, except family.

The 8 lucky people to be tagged are Airen Siew Chin, Son Alvin, Ivan, AYY, Nice Girl Chauking, Jing the Great, Honey, Guo Liang the Angel, and Lays Potato Chips.

Labels: ,

posted by QueenPig @ 9:50 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.