Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Losing appetite

I guess many girls will want to be in my shoes. I've been losing appetite (and thus weight) since school started in August. I still force myself to eat, but I don't really enjoy the food anymore.

Yes, I can still tell if the food is nice (or not). But it doesn't matter.

In fact, I have so little appetite that I dread meeting up with people for lunch/dinner/supper. That will put me in the spot of having to eat.

So yea people, stop asking me to eat. If you're dating me out for lunch/dinner/supper, I wouldn't be there. :X

Labels: ,

posted by QueenPig @ 12:10 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.