Sunday, November 19, 2006

Big Brother

I was watching this Hong Kong drama on cable Ch 55. In the show, this girl has a half-elder-brother (same dad, different mum). Despite being reunited for only a short period of time, the elder brother actually dotes and cares for her.

It makes me feel like having an elder brother too.

Actually, I have always wanted an elder brother. My friends who have elder brothers have wonderful relationships with them. Sure, I love my younger brother, but it's different. He dotes on his girlfriend.

I don't really know why I want to have an elder brother; there's enough love and care to go round my life, I guess, more than a hundred times? :P But I just feel like having one!

Someone I can fight with, stay at home with, chat-about-everything with, play with, go out with.

Ooh... I do have a god elder brother. But he's in China now, and he's 6 years older than me. (I think he doesn't even read my blog. Ha...) Ha.. He rocks, but tough luck la. We lead rather different lives, especially now that I gave up on Yang Qin (for the uninformed, it's called Hammer Dulcimer. Go Google it.).

So now... Maybe I can have another god elder brother?

Applications are open! Anyone wanna sign up? :D

Labels:

posted by QueenPig @ 4:43 PM

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.