Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Innocent Question 29

Why is that sometimes I wake up without knowing that I did? Cute QQ says she wakes me up to have me glance, grunt and go back to sleep.

Why is that sometimes I wake up to think that I'm dreaming? There's once I saw Teako Buddy in the room, but thought that I'm dreaming. I looked at him and went back to sleep.

Why is that sometimes a dream can be so realistic that I thought that it's real? Like today, I dreamt that I was asking Cute QQ about her dinner. She said something about "ba poke" noodles. I got a shock and saw her sitting at the same spot she appeared in my dream!

Know why I've been having questions about sleeping? I've been sick for the week thus far. I had fever on Monday, which returned today. Grr...

Note: Would you call a person "King" just to get some money? There's this 40-year-old man from JB who's giving out RM100, RM50 and RM10 to those who call him "King"!

Labels:

posted by QueenPig @ 11:16 PM

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.