Tuesday, March 13, 2007

When fiction becomes fantasy

You know, we always read about time travel and stuff. In fact, I used to love writing time travel essays in secondary school.

But, just a moment ago, I came across this article at Yahoo.

According to the article, scientists say time travel is IMPOSSIBLE.

You know what that mean? It means that time travel is now a FANTASY (though not official). Ranked together with happily-ever-afters.

Heck. Even witches are true (in some part of the world. Just portrayed differently).

I'm not sure if it's just me, but I'm beginning to feel the longetivity of knowledge getting shorter, more so recently.

Look at Pluto. It's now just a dwarf planet. Whatever happen in between? And I thought we're supposed to be getting smarter as we grow older, when this part of me hangs on to the primary-school-time-when-Pluto-is-still-a-dwarf concept.

Kinda like... weak foundations perhaps?

Gah... this post is so random. These days, I find myself lost in lectures. I find myself opposing to those theories brought up, yet unable to come up with a better explanation for the phenomenon.

Either this is a making of a genius (maybe Einstein and Newton were like this too) or I simply don't grasp the concepts/theories.

Labels: ,

posted by QueenPig @ 5:53 PM

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.