Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Visiting the Dentist

Ah! I'm going to visit the dentist later after lunch!

The last time I went to a dentist was when I was still in secondary school! That's like 4 years ago?!

Darn... I wasn't afraid of going to the dentist last time! I never needed any fillings or had any decaying tooth or toothache.

But after years of not checking... will I have my FIRST today?

To be continued...

continued...


As Cute QQ and I stepped into the dental clinic above the medical centre, we heard drilling sounnd. SCARY!

Guess what?

We were asked to make an appointment. BAH!

Gonna wait for a month! And this time, I'll be going by myself, to be joined by Cute QQ later.

To be continued...

Labels: ,

posted by QueenPig @ 12:30 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.