Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Jokes to Innocent Question 31

For some reason or another, there's a fascination with armpits. Well, at least for me. :x

We were watching this "Thousand Hands Guan Yin" video in Visual Communication class yesterday. The lecturer was trying to tell us about proximity and other stuff.

Guess what I noticed?

YES! Armpits!

While the rest of the class were staring intently at the video, the moment the girl raised her arms, I commented "Wah! Nice armpits!"

Worse, I think I said that a tad too loud, quite a few people turned and look at me.

Christopher: Now you know why I don't hang out with you more often.
Nerb: Hahaha! I was trying to see if they shaved their armpits too!

If you are going to tell me that I shouldn't make fun of the girls because they are hearing-impaired, pig off. Read carefull, 'cos I'm laughing at myself, NOT at the girls.

Labels:

posted by QueenPig @ 6:08 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.