Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Innocent Question 32

Do you remember what mobile phones and their models that you used to have?

Me.. I can only remember the brand, not the model..

1. Ericsson (This phone looked like a toy.)
2. Samsung (600 or something. It's a flip phone. And its reception sucked.)
3. Nokia 8210 (I cracked the screen of this phone and changed the casing several times.)
4. Nokia 8310 (My favourite phone. I used it for 3 years plus, dropping it an average of twice per day. Tough and sturdy! Best for chor-lor me!)
5. Samsung E700A (The first camera phone with 15 continuous shot. Spoilt in less than 1.5 years.)
6. Nokia 6510 (Downgraded. But highly usable.)

What's your mobile phone history? :)

Labels:

posted by QueenPig @ 2:06 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.