Thursday, February 28, 2008

Detox Results

Ta-dah! As expected by me, my detox diet is failing. I'm dropping it.

I hereby announce the termination of QueenPig's detox diet!

Unlike the many extreme detox diets others are following, I merely followed what I felt was moderate and right. I took my rice as usual, but abstain from meat (which I usually don't really touch anyway). I had extra servings of fruits. I took aloe pills that are supposed to help me go to the toilet. I abstained from preserved and processed food like bread. I kept away from coffee (ah... my coffee and bubble tea!) and I did not touch any snacks (like chocolates, biscuits etc).

The weird thing is, I'm not experiencing whatever detox is promising. Although I do feel less bloated, I'm still not going to the toilet to *ahem* regularly! How?! I will need laxatives to clear the system already! Either that, or I must be very healthy with very little toxins. Hee! :D

Never mind! Her Majesty will try again next month! Maybe should find some better detox supplements! ^^

Labels: ,

posted by QueenPig @ 5:30 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.