Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Things that brightened up my day

1. My boots making 'click-click-click' against the ground when I walk.
2. The Sun (tsk tsk) shining brightly to wake me up, instead of my alarm ringing.
3. The metro officer scrunching his face, preparing to blow the whistle when the train door closes, but no sound came out. He laughed to his colleauge, heartily.
4. Losing my potato salad and finding it back.
5. Reading a book while waiting for the train.
6. Eating a nice apple during lunch.
7. Having work to do.
8. Having something to look forward to after work.
9. Missing the people I love and care for.
10. Finding out that your friends are in love. :P
11. Feeling the wind on my nape.
12. Listening to nice songs on my mp3.
13. Wearing a skirt out, and have someone call me 美女, while another uncle gave me a 185RMB invoice when I spent 88.90RMB only.
14. Realising that I am smiling to myself.
15. Have someone give way to let me into the sardine-packed train, and someone to give way to let you pass.
16. Talking to friends you usually don't talk to on MSN.
17. Appreciating the efforts of others.
18. A heart-to-heart talk.
19. Skyping.
20. Wanting to end the list at 2, but ending up with 20, and having loads more to add.

Labels: , ,

posted by QueenPig @ 1:30 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.