Monday, March 10, 2008

Far and Near, Close and Distant

It's weird.

I feel I'm closer to those friends in Singapore whom I wasn't close with before. And I don't seem to be very close to the very people surrounding me in Shanghai.

I'm enjoying myself, but I'm not enjoying myself with others. I have no idea what others are thinking or feeling. For all I know, they might be bitching about me behind my back. And I don't like this feeling one bit.

Somehow, I feel like I'm this super boring person, stuck with interesting happenings happening only in my head. Am I sick or what? I don't remember myself being unable to find a topic to talk about in Singapore!

Maybe it's the cancerian personality at work. I'm hiding in my crabby shell, and nobody is bothered enough to poke me out of it. Snug, cosy and contented, I think I'm continuing to stay inside.

Still, I'm treasuring these newly formed bonds. They keep me going, and make me want to return to Singapore soon.

It's weird, indeed.

Labels: , , ,

posted by QueenPig @ 3:36 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.