Friday, November 24, 2006

Doubtful Personality Quiz and Tribute to Jojo

My Personality


Neuroticism
17
Extraversion
72
Openness To Experience
80
Agreeableness
36
Conscientiousness
56



Test Yourself Compare Yourself View Full Report
Find your soulmate / pysch twin

Ugg Boots, MySpace Surveys and MySpace Surveys by Pulseware Survey Software

Ripped this test off Si Keng's blog. I have no idea how accurate is this, just that I am pretty open. Conscientious? Doubt so...

Anyway, Sassy Ying's family dog, Jojo died. It's a sad affair; the dog had around for years! She speculated that someone killed it.

Everytime I go to Sassy Ying's house, Jojo would bark and wag its tail excitedly. She did this to all visitors. After which, she would follow closely at our feet. Always, it's too close for my comfort. I guess it sense my nervousness with it's excitement (Too hyper! I was afraid it bites, though it never does...), and deliberately disturbed me by prancing around me like a little kid in need of attention.

Jojo, the over-friendly dog. To me, at least.


Once again, I am putting a curse on that evil, heartless doller (Dog + Killer). May pig lard seep out of your ears.

Pig Bless You.

Labels:

posted by QueenPig @ 2:31 AM

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.