Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Of tears and separations

I'm sorry to hear news of separations. News of deaths, news of breakups.

I'm sorry for not being able to be physically there. Physically there to lend a shoulder, or give a hug.

I'm sorry for being so soft. The tears just come and I can't stop them.

Maybe it's because my close and loved ones are all far away, at home.
Maybe because I have yet to find someone I can call a close friend here.
Maybe I am really made of tears.

Upon these sorries and maybes, I wish.

I wished for strength for my friends.
I wished for support: physical, mental and psychological.
I wished for happiness, faith and hope to bring you to a brighter future.

I'm an ostrich
An ostrich which buries her head and cry
I'm a different ostrich
An ostrich who will pick up later and run to help

To Cute QQ, Teako Seah, Christopher, Jeremy, Shu Hui and all others who are facing separations.

Labels:

posted by QueenPig @ 11:09 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.