Sunday, November 26, 2006

Dream a Baby Dream



I wonder if it's the post-exams syndrome. I've been thinking of weird things and my overactive mind is working non-stop.

It amazes myself what I think up.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few days ago, I woke up and looked at little Elias, fast asleep.

Little Elias in the cot, awake and listening.

I asked my mum whether babies dream or not.

QueenPig: Mummy, babies dream or not? If they dream, what do they dream of?
Mummy Pig: Of course they dream! Sometimes they will
have nightmare and give little wails. Sometimes they have nice dream and will smile to themselves.
QueenPig: Do they dream in first or third person?
Mummy Pig: Erm.. Do you dream in first or third person?
QueenPig: Both. Mostly third. Hm... do they dream like they're still babies or when they're grown up? Do they know they'll grow up?
Mummy Pig: Do you remember knowing that you'll grow up?
QueenPig: But sometimes dreams can't be explained. You can dream of yourself as an animal too! Oh, maybe babies dream that they are king- kong sized adults? Like, everytime I bully Elias, he will dream that he's King-Kong Adult and start terrorising me. Revenge!

Little Elias when he was about 1 month plus. So CUTE!

Sometimes, I amaze myself with the things I say.

Labels: ,

posted by QueenPig @ 1:47 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore

QueenPig. The ruler of the kingdom. One of its kind. Legend has it that she will be exceptionally XXX. The rest is up to your imgaination.